General Ticket Information
- Adults (including seniors): $28.00
- Students: $15.00 (with valid student ID)
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at our box office.
- Online sales are credit card only and are non-refundable.
- Online sales close 1 hour prior to performances.
- Tickets reserved by phone will be held at Will Call for pick-up. All phone reservations require pre-payment with a credit card.
No phone calls for ticket confirmations will be made.
- Will Call opens 1 hour prior to all performances.
- Seating opens 30 minutes prior to all performances.
- Box Office telephone line is available at all times via voice mail (513) 479-6783.
How To Purchase:
- Online Tickets (Preferred): When you purchase tickets online you must print your confirmation page. Please bring this page to the theater to claim your tickets.
- A Service Fee per ticket will be added to all online sales.
- Online ticket sales close 1 hour prior to curtain for all performances.
- Phone Reservations: Tickets reserved by phone will be held at Will Call for pick-up. All phone reservations require pre-payment with a credit card. A Service Fee will be added to all phone sales. Tickets must be claimed at least 10 minutes before curtain. Falcon reserves the right to release any unclaimed tickets. Box Office phone number: (513) 479-6783
- Walk-In: Based on availability, walk-in tickets can be purchased at the door.
- Rush: At this time, Falcon does not offer rush tickets.
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.