Falcon Theatre invites all actors to open auditions for our upcoming productions:
Falcon is excited to be able to resume in-person auditions this season! We will be following all CDC guidelines for safety.
GENERAL AUDITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions (see below)
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
- Each production has a unique audition form (below). If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately
Spunk by Zora Neale Hurston, adapted by George C. Wolfe
Directed by Candice Handy
- Auditions will be held in person on January 6th and 7th, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days. All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions (click the Audition Sign-Up button below to register for auditions).
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
- Questions, contact director Candice Handy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Character Descriptions (all roles are written for black actors):
- Blues Speak Woman: Narrator and sometimes performer. Sings the Blues.
- Guitar Man: Plays guitar and sings the Blues.
- Ensemble Men: 3 male actors who play all the roles in the 3 stories told in the play.
- Ensemble Female – 1 Female actor who plays all the female roles in the 3 stories.