Falcon Theatre invites all actors to open auditions for our upcoming productions:
Falcon is excited to be able to resume in-person auditions this season! We will be following all CDC guidelines for safety.
GENERAL AUDITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions (see below)
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- Falcon Theatre practices open casting and, unless specified by the script, all actors of any race or gender are encouraged to audition for all roles
- Each production has a unique audition form (below). If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately
The Other Place by Sharr White
Directed by Piper N. Davis
- Auditions will be held in person on Monday October 23rd and Tuesday, October 24th 6:00-8:00 PM. Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days. All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions (click the Audition Sign-Up button below to register for auditions).
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AUDITION SIDES.
- Production Dates: May 3rd – May 18th, 2024
- Questions, contact director Piper N. Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Character Descriptions:
- Julianna – 50s – Sharply Charismatic Scientist
- Ian – 50s – Her Husband, an Oncologist
- The Woman – 20s-30s – plays multiple roles
- The Man – 30s – plays multiple roles
Add your name to our audition mailing list to receive an email announcement about all upcoming auditions (use the Audition Form button above to register for specific auditions):
[contact-form][contact-field label=’First Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Last Name’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Please Send me Audition Notices’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]