Box Office Policies/Accessibility
Please notify the box office in advance if you require wheelchair seating or have special seating needs and our staff will be happy to accommodate you. Please allow extra time at the box office to enable our staff to comfortably facilitate your seating needs.
Box Office Policy:
- Online ticket purchases are a final sale with no refund. Please check your dates and times before making a purchase. Single tickets may be exchanged for another performance during the run of the show. At the discretion of the Box Office Manager, tickets may be exchanged for another production. Contact the Falcon Box Office for any and all exchanges.
- All reserved tickets must be claimed at least 10 minutes prior to show time and pre-paid tickets (online sales) must be claimed by show time. Unclaimed tickets will be sold if a waiting list exists for the performance.
- If you have purchased tickets and cannot attend your performance, tickets released prior to performances are fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Call the Falcon box office prior to your performance to request a tax slip.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Latecomers may be denied admission depending upon the demands or structure or a particular production. Please allow yourself adequate time to arrive, park, pick up your tickets, and be seated. Should you leave the theatre during a performance, readmittance will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- The use of cameras and recording devices (including camera phones) is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
- Not all shows at Falcon are suitable for children. Please check with our Box Office regarding content. Parents with disruptive children will be asked to leave.
- If a performance needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather we will notify public information sources. We will also post cancellation information on our Website and our Box Office phone line. Please call our box office for ticket exchanges/refunds.
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.