- Adults (including seniors): $20.00
- Students: $15.00 (with valid student ID)
We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at our box office.
Online sales are credit card only and are non-refundable.
Online sales close 3 hours prior to performances.
Any remaining tickets will be sold via phone or in person at the box office only.
Phone reservations are not guaranteed until you receive a call-back confirmation from our box office.
- Box Office opens 1 hour prior to all performances.
- Seating opens 30 minutes prior to all performances.
- Box office telephone line is available at all times via voice mail.
- Tickets to all current season productions are available for purchase online or through our box office phone line (513-479-6783).
- Online Tickets: When you purchase tickets online you will be required to print your confirmation page. Please bring this page to the theater to claim your tickets.
- A $1.00 Service Fee per ticket will be added to all online sales.
- Online ticket sales close 3 hours prior to curtain for all performances.
- Phone Reservations: Tickets reserved by phone will be held at the box office for payment and pick-up. Tickets must be claimed a minimum of 10 minutes before curtain. Falcon reserves the right to release any unclaimed tickets 10 minutes prior to curtain.
Groups: $3.00 off per ticket for each member of the group
Falcon offers this discount to groups of 10 or more. Please call the box office to reserve group tickets. Discount not available online.
Armed Forces: 2 for 1 tickets
Active members of the U.S. Armed Forces or Reserves receive 2 tickets for the price of one with a valid Armed Forces ID. Please call the box office to reserve Armed Forces discount tickets. Discount not available online.
Enjoy The Arts/START: $2 Discount off regular ticket price (limit 2 per member)
Enjoy the Arts/START ID required. Please call the box office to reserve ETA/START tickets. Discount not available online.
LCT Theater Ambassadors: $3 Discount off regular ticket price
Does not include Fourth Wall or Cincy LAB Theatre productions. Please call the box office to reserve LCT Discount tickets. Discount not available online.
Falcon Theatre welcomes school groups for special performances. Please contact Falcon directly to discuss dates, times, prices and availability. Contact Falcon
Please notify the box office in advance if you require wheelchair seating or have special seating needs and our staff will be happy to accommodate you. Please allow extra time at the box office to enable our staff to comfortably facilitate your seating needs.
Box Office Policy:
- Online ticket purchases are a final sale with no refund. Please check your dates and times before making a purchase. Single tickets may be exchanged for another performance during the run of the show. At the discretion of the Box Office Manager, tickets may be exchanged for another production. Contact the Falcon Box Office for any and all exchanges.
- All reserved tickets must be claimed at least 10 minutes prior to show time and pre-paid tickets (online sales) must be claimed by show time. Unclaimed tickets will be sold if a waiting list exists for the performance.
- If you have purchased tickets and cannot attend your performance, tickets released prior to performances are fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Call the Falcon box office prior to your performance to request a tax slip.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Latecomers may be denied admission depending upon the demands or structure or a particular production. Please allow yourself adequate time to arrive, park, pick up your tickets, and be seated. Should you leave the theatre during a performance, readmittance will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
- The use of cameras and recording devices (including camera phones) is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
- Not all shows at Falcon are suitable for children. Please check with our Box Office regarding content. Parents with disruptive children will be asked to leave.
- If a performance needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather we will notify public information sources. We will also post cancellation information on our Website and our Box Office phone line. Please call our box office for ticket exchanges/refunds.
Any personal information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase performance tickets, (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information) is maintained in private files on our secure internal systems. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.